Your Trust is our Greatest Asset and Bharat Co-operative Bank (Mumbai) Ltd is duty bound to safeguard your information in the safest & best possible manner. We abide by the following Privacy principles:
- We only collect personal information that we believe is relevant & required to understand your needs and to conduct our business.
- Information is used to provide you with a better usage experience and to offer you products & services.
- We will not disclose your personal information to any external organisation unless we have your consent or are required by laws and regulations or have previously informed you.
- We may be required from time to time to disclose your personal information to Governmental or regulatory entities, but we will only do so under proper authority.
- We aim to keep your personal information on our records accurate and up-to-date. Therefore you are required to update your personal information from time to time.
- We maintain Industry level safeguards to secure our systems so as to prevent unauthorised access to your personal information by anyone.
- Bharat Co-operative Bank (Mumbai) Ltd, our staff and any agent or third party service provider with access to your information are required to observe our confidentiality obligations.
While you use our Mobile Banking app or Netbanking application, to keep you & your data safe, we do not store any sensitive information on the device. All information pertaining to your transactions, credentials, requests are stored securely in the bank's environment - protected by multiple layers of security.
All connectivity to bank through NetBanking, Mobile Banking or such other electronic channels, is secured through usage of SSL/TLS. This ensures that data transfer between the bank & the device happens only in an encrypted state. Bank's Netbanking & Mobile Banking Infrastructure undergoes regular Vulnerability Assessments & Penetration Tests to provide high level of Security Assurance to all stakeholders. Adequate steps are taken to ensure that personal information is not kept longer than necessary. Access to your personal information to Bank staff, its agents and third party service providers, is on a need-to-know basis. The Bank complies with all legal, statutory and regulatory requirements concerning the retention of personally identifiable information.
Be assured that Bharat Co-operative Bank (Mumbai) Ltd, values the trust reposed by you and shall ensure, to the best of its abilities and intention, to keep your personal data safe as per the above mentioned privacy principles. We also expect you to keep your devices protected with latest security updates/upgrades and follow safe online banking practices.